Verified Reviewer

Hi

My Facebook account has been hacked, my email address has been changed so that I cant get recover code since that email is not accessible for me. I have submitted my ID and got response from Facebook with temporary passcode but that doesnt work.

The same process goes on to recover code to the hackers email ID. But I complain that early, my account seems temporarily closed. So could you help me for that purpose. My everything has proof that direct that account is mine.

I have a business page and used to run my business from that page too. That means I do have my real address, payment cards everything.

I can prove that. So, it Facebook company mistake why they cant and not so responsible for that misconduct to the hackers.

Expecting the help and guidance to solve the problem and I am so pissed off with the Facebook, that they cant take care of that?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments