Facebook has the audacity to block me from my other account talkin bout i need to confirm my identity by guessing the correct name of the person Facebook pics they show. I gotta get 5 right consecutively.

I only get 2 skips. I'm like woooooow so now my other FB page essentially locked out now too Sarcastic i call Facebook these Mfs like go online. Uh like damn at least be like amazon and at minimum chat with a person. Like i need a real person to communicate and go in and change my damn email.

I don't understand why this basic concept is so hard. Facebook is tech they know good and da,m well people will *** the *** outta you. I've emailed i filled out their dumb *** I've literally done all that i can without having a conversation who can resolve my issue.

I know Facebook can fix this and if not that a whole other thing we as users need to be addressing. forms and not contact at all

User's recommendation: Don’t use Facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch, Promoting my products.

Facebook Cons: Contact with coustemer, Everything about facebook sucks, Zero support when account is hacked, Can not contact facebook for help.

Comments