Verified Reviewer

Hello ,

This is Hasan, working in Korea since 2011 as an reseracher and R&D Engineer.

I have recently arrived Korea from Bangladesh, spend nearly 16 month there for covid 19 issues.

My facebook account ( another one)was trying to logon from a place in Hauseong ( Suwon) of South Korea in 25th june on local time 11.41~11.45 pm.

Some one requested code from my Gmail account to get enter my facebook account.

After few seconds I was trying to change my password and the Facebook authority locked my account. I did a mistake on picture verification to resolve the issue.

Because last step system said weather I login facebook on this IP area. I said NO.

Then I am trying to get my account many times, changing password frequently.

I have uploaded my passport and visa. My DOB is different than my passport. Even several times.

I wrote in " report a problem" connected with my email. I can login facebook account, but suddenly for few seconds it appears and runs out then " locked ID" page appears. Facebook asked for updating my phone number.

I did it.

I want to get back my account. Do you know any facebook authorized personnel who can solve this problem?

Face book is seding mail for helping ne confirm authentic access to this account.

Nothing works.