Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 10, 2022

Hello my name is Valerie Ewing my birthday is January 3 1985. My facebook account has been locked since november 22 2021, the profile picture is of a sunset.

I have received numerous unlock codes that dont work. One of the codes is QlfM3NZsLe. I have submitted my drivers license numerous times and my account is still locked, ive tried all the steps facebook had told me to do but my account is not unlocking. Is there any other way of unlocking my account that i have been using since 2008 with no problems until november 22 2021.

There used to be a way that you can identify friends. My account is hidden, noone can see it or neither can i. Please help me in unlocking my account, this all has been very inconveniant and troublesome. This account has 2 step verification associated to my phone and email address.

Even when i get a code it still says my account is locked. Facebook says that no need to go anywhere for assistance well guide you through these steps in unlocking your account, but it doesnt work. Ive seen other people with similar issues and they get hackers to unlock their account.

And that dont seem normal or for me to pay 200 dollars to unlock my facebook. that is why i am hoping someone can help me unlock it please, i would greatly appreciate it.

Comments