2.4

Hello, I received this email below is a copy of what it said Someone else has registered and verified the email address watsonshirley317@***.com, which was previously tied to your Facebook account. Because they were able to confirm this email address, watsonshirley317@***.com has been removed from your account.

You can no longer use this email address to log in.

You can still log in using the following email addresses (your password has not changed):

sdavis-watson@***.com

Notification emails will be sent to sdavis-watson@***.com.

To change these settings, please click here.

For more information, please click here.

This message was sent to sdavis-watson@***.com at your request. Meta Platforms, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025"

This is my Facebook page that was hacked they changed the email address and password locked me out of everything.

Scammed me out of $300 I've been trying to get Facebook to shut the account instead as you see they give them complete access to the account again after locking it i wanted access back so i can delete it so my friends and family won't be scammed by this person who i have some names for if we press forward I am disabled $300 is a lot of money for me.

Please help me get this page deleted

It belonged to

sdavis-watson@***.com they changed it to watsonshirley317@***.com they have my picture ID so they can verify but I can promise you that is not me and they have no clue that I am following up with this they also did it to my friend Spencer Scott of Moncks Corner, SC.

User's recommendation: Be careful with Facebook trust nothing.

Location: Queens, New York