Verified Reviewer

My account was restricted for 3 days. It was unlocked at 7:43pm today I posted pictures of my puppies and said nothing else and at 7:46pm my account is now back restricted again for 7 days!

I havent commented or said anything to anyone You didnt give me a reason why my account was restricted I posted pictures and logged off did nothing else. I own 2 businesses that I run from my page & this is my only income & NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IM RESTRICTED AGAIN!! It needs to be fix immediately!!! This is getting ridiculous that Im always being restricted for something Im not doing!

Ive had violations on my page of my horoscopes that Facebook says is a community violation from 2010 that they just violated this year its ridiculous FIX IT NOW!!!! My support box says I have no violations but my pages says I do!

Hmmm so I guess your just restricting my page for NO REASON NOW!! I want my page unlocked now!!!

Preferred solution: I want my profile unlocked .

Facebook Pros: Business is on there & customers find me on facebook.

Facebook Cons: Keep restricting my account for no rea, Makes decisions with no explanation given.

Comments