Verified Reviewer

I got some emails saying that somebody was trying to log in to my account from a different device so I went into my email changed my password from there logged myself out on all devices and then relogged myself in singularly on my Samsung. Went all day yesterday without any problems woke up this morning was a mid session in Facebook got an email notification want to go check it and then it told me that my session was expired before even got out of the Facebook app.

App.

So I checked my email and I realized that it told me that my email address had been removed as well as my *** phone number had been removed and now I have no way to get into my Facebook because it wants me to have access to the email and the phone number that's on my account and that *** was *** changed.. I also Uploaded a picture of my Alaskan identification my Alaskan ID government issued ID and it told me that I did not have a valid form of identification.

User's recommendation: Get rid of this application now while you still can.

Preferred solution: I would like Facebook to lock my account down and send my official email address a verification code that only I will be able to access.

Location: Anchorage, Alaska