Verified Reviewer

I have ab issue happening with facebook.. my name is tonya Lynn higgins maiden name palmer..I was born as tonya Lynn dillard but was adopted at age 11 by step dad richard when I then became palmer..I tell you this to prove what I'm about to say due to many people today that know me dont k ow I was adopted.

A few days ago my facebook tonya palmer higgins that I've had since I started on fb was hacked by someone . This person took complete and total control over it . They changed my primary email and my password as well as logged me out of all devices. I recieved a notice of this but when i went to respond that it wasnt me i was sent to the log in page for me to log back in but being they changed my email i couldnt and it done no good when i went to forgot password because they send the info to the hackers email and even thou i still get notified when they change the password there's nothing I can do because I cant get into it.

They have made post pretending to be me. For over 7 years now I've used that facebook with the same email address ( babyg.th87@***.com)

Name.. tonya palmer higgins.

I have a few pages I started. Such as one family traditions like an o line family reunion so we can still get together like we did growing up I also have a page for my son that's fighting for his freedom.

I have photos of family members no longer here with us.

Pictures of my kids and wedding that I cant get back if my account isnt recovered. Pictures of my brother who passed away last month. Please. It kills me to know that a stranger is snooping into all my and even my family's personal life.

And possibly deleting them forever. I've made report after report to facebook with no response. My friends have made reports on my behalf.i have even created a temporary facebook just to make a report about my old one.

It's not like I want the email changed to a new one I simply want it changed back to the original so I can go in and secure it and hope it never happens again or at least get in it and back up all my photos and memories.such as the birthday I had where my friends hired me a mini elvis.. please help me

Comments