Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 31, 2022

There has been no further development. Facebook has not contacted me to resolve this. I am still locked out of my account.

Original review updated by user Mar 31, 2022

No one ever contacted me and my account is still disabled. I dont know what else to do.

There is no way to contact anyone at FB m. My personal and business page as well as IM are unavailable to me. This has cost me lost business and customers and all my customer contacts that I had.

I never posted any of the inappropriate material they stated was the reason for disabling my account. I know my account has been hacked because my friends are receiving friend requests from me and I dont currently have an active account.

I am also receiving suspicious texts with FB links which I do not click on. When I try to access my account all I get is Review Requested.

Any assistance you can provide in helping to get this matter resolved would be greatly appreciated.

My account was disabled for content that I did not post. I believe my account was hacked. I would NEVER post content that exploits children.

I use my account for business and have not been able to reach contacts or respond to inquiries. Please contact me so we can address this.

540-836-**** or lavoie3377@***.com. Respectfully, Debra Grounds

Preferred solution: My page reinstated .

Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina