Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 20, 2021

The Facebook Support Team didn't contact me at all for 11 days now. Still waiting.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2021

Hi,

i didn't solve anything with FB. They don't answer on phore, and customer support dont even response 8 days now.

I still have same issue, with no clue how to solve this and how much more will last resolving my issue.

Hi, i'm waiting now for days for somebody answer to my complaint.

Once again, I will explain you situation:

I send you a 4 time copy of my identity card and you send me a link to recovery my FB account with code.

Im sending you this e-mail, because you didn't answer on my previous complaint. I cannot solve this recovery process with this link, because in that link is still hackers email named: t********a@o******.com. As i wrote you earlier, this is not my e-mail address. The correct one is zeljkad81@***.com, so please correct that in survey with password change.

Unfortunately this obviously can't be solved with automatically email with code. I can't move hackers email by myself, and obviously this can solve only ''by human hand''.In attachment i send you a print screen where you can see that the email address for recovery is t********a@o******.com, and need to be zeljkad81@***.com.

Also I have a business profile named Saphire Snowy Heart that is linked to my profile Zeljka Fabijan Drobina. If you look into the Saphire Snowy Heart profile you can see my real and valid email address, phone number and home address. It's all public on profile.

I have payed promotion on Saphire Snowy Heart profile and I get a lot of messages on messenger that I cannot reply.

So, please replace this hackers email adress whit my real one.

Otherwise I cannot access to my both profiles.

One more time, in attachment you can clearly see that the email adress for recovery is not zeljkad81@***.com. Also I send you a print screen of Saphire Snowy Heart.

I hope you will solve this as soon as possible

Kind Regards

Zeljka Drobina

Facebook Pros: Connected with people and customers.

Facebook Cons: Ignore from fb team.

Location: Zagreb, Zagreb