Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 20, 2022

Facebook restored my page but they didn’t restore my as a admin. I’m as a regular visitor. I can’t approve or post any announcements.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2022

I have a Labrador Lovers group which was created for people who bought dogs from our kennel. I had control of who posted and what was posted and I tried to review each post or comment.

Many random people tried to post scam or advertisements but I deleted them because I am worried about my costumers and I don't want them to be scamed. Yesterday morning I received a message from Facebook administration that my page was "disabled because it doesn't follow community standards".

I checked the standards, and it was for violence and criminal behavior( we posted only dogs and puppies from our kennel, nothing restricted), Safety ( our group is against bullying), objectionable content ( in the group was only positive comments), integrity and authenticity (we don't have any misinformation or spam-I tried to prevent it by reviewing the content), content - related requests and decisions ( in our page description it doesn't say that its a page created for every post. I explained that its for the pictures posted which are related to people/ puppies from our kennel).

Please help and understand that we tried our best to prevent overflow of other advertisement/ scam and we didn't post any bad content.

Preferred solution: my page restoration.

Location: Salem, Oregon