Verified Reviewer

Facebook group named Five Points Cousin was startw=ed by myself Marion Apostola (Pastrana) A cousin states she started the group Sept 2020.

Fact I started the group added all my cousins, pictures etc. During the two years of Covid the page was idol alot of the time.

along comes my cousin Gina Mancato looking for generational family info for her Acenstry.

Page -around Feb I gave her administrative access so she could add that info on the page. Fine well good Somewhere along the way she made changes to the page and I and Barbara lost Administrative control.

As of May 2022 we caught on. It caused an attack takeover of the page and she deleted us as administrators. thats when I contacted you..

I now have lost all my info, pictures and family members are at odds.

Pretty clever ey.

I deleted blocked her and moved her from my personal pages and groups. I need proof who was the original person on that Group.

HELP me to show and explain what happened. Also since she deleted I lost alot of my contacts that are on Five Points group page that were my personal pgae under my name.

Preferred solution: my face book Group Five Point Friends back. remove Gina Manato.

Location: Hamburg, New Jersey