2.0

Update by user Mar 12, 2022

Instagram lacks customer service, and things they post are not very helpful when it comes to recovering my hacked account, they need to work on that, whether it's Facebook or Instagram.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2022

Dear instagram developers

My ID is aviator_jin and I have a terrible security issue, I attached pictures below

My name is Jungjin An, Im contacting through my secondary account.

I accidently clicked on a link placed at the bottom of my iMessage and now I have a problem with my account. Below is a picture of my account and other emails I received after I clicked the link.

As you can see I live in Murfreesboro, TN but someone has logged into my account from New York.

And honestly I dont think this hacker is from New York either, he or she is probably from 3rd country, indirectly doing this bad thing.

Furthermore, my email is jungjin2000@***.com and my phone is 931801**** which appears to have been removed against my will. Plus, I cannot login with my facebook account as well, so something is not right. Since all thats removed and not working I cant change passwords or do anything about it at the moment.

If you guys need me to record a video of myself to prove myself I will do so.

Or anything necessary to prove that its me.

Please help me get my account back. Thank you!

Sincerely, Jungjin An

User's recommendation: Need better Instagram help center and proper manual or procedure, my account is still hacked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instagram Account.

Preferred solution: I want my Instagram account back, my Instagram account is still hacked, I want it back. It's aviator_jin. please help me recover. .

Comments