Verified Reviewer

5.0

My Instagram account got hacked by the cash app scammers , now Im being extorted for $150 to be sent via a gmail account through PayPal family and friends! I have reached out to Facebook support and did the verification process, got a code to login but cant access due to hacker changed everything password phone and email also added the two factor verification process !

I contacted support was told to follow link that I cant get to , they responded by saying follow link -cant access link ! Facebook has all the hackers information in my personal account settings! This is a crime ! Ive had that account for 12 years and my personal pictures and messages are now in the hands of a stranger I wasnt my account back and Facebook wont help !

I feel violated ! Facebook has the means to help but the support person I emailed stopped answering me ! I explained the situation I cant use my password to get to the page to use code it doesnt work, they keep saying to go to settings, I cant get to settings! The hacker is trying to get my Facebook now !

They are also harassing my contacts and using their information to start new scam pages ! Ridiculous!! Also when I was getting hacked all the emails I received from Instagram did NOT include the revert this change link in any of them ! I have all the fake emails the hacker sent and the email address of the hacker now how can I get help please ?

Lastly if Instagram had the links in the emails they sent about the changes this would have never happened , they did NOT have links !

Isnt this cybercrime!? How do I get help?

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instagram Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Worst service from facebook, Account data not secured.

Comments