My Instagram account was deactivated on 5 aug 2021 arround 11 pm At that time I was not using my account was hacked and I was not able to use my account. There is no password changing male on my gmail id to.

someone else was using it if any post or message violence you community guidelines or terms oh use them I appolise for that my intention are never to hurt anybody something or post and content which goes against guidelines . I don't know how this happened to my account I have not share my Instagram password with any one and also I have not click any surprises links I assure you such type of of error will not happen again in future kindly forgive me this time and please Reactivate my account

My complaint no is=#861316****52800 Please check attachment to

These are my Instagram account details

Username=devills_adarsh

Full name=आदरश कमर

Email=adarshkumarvirat0@***.com

Mob=905750****

Thanks Regards

Preferred solution: My Instagram account was deactivated on 5 aug 2021 arround 11 pm At that time I was not using my account was hac something or post and content which goes against guidelines . .

Comments