Verified Reviewer

Dear sir/madam;

I would really appreciate if someone could help me to restore my Instagram account with the

username :_the_.official_raja_

My account was disabled on Wednesday,May 5th, 2021. My Instagram account was mistakenly disabled any now my account is deactivtaed.

When i go to fill out the appeal after trying to login i am unable due to an error stating ,"There is a problem with this request. We are working on getting it fixed as soon as we can". I have attached a photo of the error with me holding me ID in this letter.

I am the content creator and I promote modelling and lifestyle. It is my livelihood and it is affecting my business.

I have been posting for years and its my medianjournal with almost 400 post. This is how i keep connected with friends and family that live far away from me. I use my account to post pics and videos it do not violate any guidelines. If i have done anything else wrong I am verry sorry and promise to be an ideal Instagrammer if given the oppurtunity to get my account get back.

Please help me to reactivate my account as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read this.

Rajan (_the_.official_raja_)

Email. rajanbai1809****@***.com

Phone:733962****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: No customer service available.

Comments