Verified Reviewer

Hello,

My Instagram account was hacked yesterday and the hacker changed my email address, my username, and removed my phone number. I have no way to access my account or regain control of it.

I have tried calling all the customer service numbers online for assistance, but none of them work. I also sent about 10 emails to Facebook support, and Instagram security asking for help to help me regain access and restore my account, but so far no one has gotten back to me. I have ten years worth of memories and a lifetime worth of networks on my account. Why do you guys make it so hard to contact you when we need help?

You are the biggest social media company in the world. You'd think you'd care more about your customers being safe and helping them restore their accounts when they've been hacked.

Can someone from the company please reach out and help me? My email is: marcie.lucero.gonzalez@***.com

User's recommendation: Don't Expect Facebook or Instagram to help you if you get hacked.

Preferred solution: I would like my account retrieved from the hacker and restored please. This just happened last night, so obviously it's not too late. I just need someone to help me..

Facebook Pros: Whole network is on there.

Facebook Cons: No one from fb or ig will help me retrieve my hacked account.

Comments