Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

They changed the email on my Instagram account and I cant log in. And when I go to forgot password.

The recovery code goes to the email they changed it to. And my phone number for some reason or another doesnt receive the code. Says error every time I try it. I can use my brothers Instagram to see mine(so it still is active) but someone else is posting on my story board and trying to *** others.

Please help!

Ive uploaded screen shots of my recovery going to an unauthorized user. Ive never seen this email in my life. I have been with Instagram for 10 years. And I just started using you for my business!

Please help me fix this problem! And please get a phone number so people like me can talk to a representative like a normal person!

Preferred solution: I have Instagram linked to all my business sites and information linked to my bank accounts. I need help! Please propose a solution I’m Scared and need help! .

Location: Palm Desert, California