Verified Reviewer

2.0

Please disable all of my Meta Accounts (FB, FB MSGR & Instagram). Someone from Nigeria hacked a friend of mine and obtained all his info from back account info, debit card info, SSN#, login info to several accounts, driver's license photos as well as a 1 minute video of my friends account, and led me to do the same as he kept sharing all my friends' info with me.

Please work on finding a way to disable accounts when this occurs.

My friend is unable to access his account, and I was beated by the scheme for $5,000 that received all my info, which through the tremendous amount of texts I'm receiving and cant's stop from happening to someone else because that hacker is using my account.

PLEASE don't let this happen again - I got 30 angry texts while driving on a highway. Please help and prevent this from occurring again!

User's recommendation: There should be a service that users can connect to just to disable a hacked & stolen account!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: East Orange, New Jersey