Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Ive had my page for almost 15 years under the same name a gender ( female). Saturday,some man with a name I cant even pronounce, took over my page.

Changed the profile picture, name and added his email address to my account. I dont know what he posted but he got my account disabled and everything is gone! My business account is linked to it and Facebook is not helping me. Ive been victimized.

My account was taken over with family photos, business page and groups that Im in or run. There is no way to reach an actual human being. Im told that my account has s disabled and the decision is final. Ive done nothing wrong.

Haw can they not see that this person is totally different from the person who has be operating and posting from my account for almost 15 years. This is unacceptable!

User's recommendation: Don’t post anything sentimental because Facebook will just take it all away without PROPER review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want my page back .

Facebook Pros: I run my business on it, Family and friends jobs good information.

Facebook Cons: Not being able to vouche for myself, Page was hacked and disabled and there is no customer service, Unable to speak with a live agent, Not effective.

Comments