Verified Reviewer

Dear facebook team Hello Sir

My name is Er Vinod Parihar. I have been using Facebook for the last 11 years.And I've never tried to go against Facebook's rules and regulations .

A few days ago, my Facebook account was blocked.And Facebook's security system told me to get identified facebook account . I identified myself by following the rules and regulations of Facebook . But today, after a long time, I still do not receive any mail from Facebook . Although my Facebook account was not against your rules and regulations, it has been permanently deleted and no mail is being received.

If deleting someone's Facebook account for no reason is the right thing to do for you So all Facebook user accounts should be deleted and Facebook business should be shut down . I would advise you to stop it . Where is the justice in deleting anyone's Facebook account forever? .

According to your law, all the information of my Facebook account can be found in my ID card is same . If you still have trouble identifying yourself . So this is your problem that you have to solve and I have to return my account because this account is very important to me. All my business accounts are in this account and all my relatives are friends with me in this account.

Remain if my account is not opened. So I will end this forever by understanding the immorality of Facebook and also tell my friends why it is not from Facebook nor can it protect anyone's data.

Dear Sir, I am not threatening you but I am sharing my fellings I am very worried. Please return my account please confirm my facebook account as doon as possible thanks for your help Its my facebook account informations

Email : vinodparihar59@***.com