Verified Reviewer

Hello Sir,

My Official Facebook Account is Suspended, and I Can't Login into My Facebook Account, I Have Faced You Disagree With Decision Problem in my Facebook account and my facebook Account Will Be Disabled in 30 Days. So i request you Please Recover My Facebook Account.

Sir,

Your security system by mistake Disabled my Personal facebook account and You have disabled my account due to against Facebook Community Standards.

But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my Facebook account.

Sir,

I've been trying for the last 20 day's but repeatedly, -We can't review the decision to disable your account We have fewer reviewers available due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, so we can't review this decision at this time.

Sir, What can I do now? Please help me.

Sir,

My facebook account has been disabled. It has disable by mistake, so I humbly request to your team to enable my facebook account. account is disabled and i tried everything but still my account is disabled.

this account is very important for me.

This account is my personal real account. There is a lot of personal and official information.

My Facebook account is about 10 years old, 10 years is a long time. There is a lot of emotion and memory I spent with this account . So I would kindly request the Facebook team to give me back my Facebook account.

Sir, this is my real identity card by Bangladesh government.

My birth name "Md Jobaer Rahman Bijoy" and my Date of birth: 18 December

Email : jobaerbijoy@***.com

Name: Md Jobaer Rahman Bijoy

Date of birth: 18 December

i am giving feedback just to ensure i am facing lots of problem and no help from facebook.

please review my account. I hope you look my appeal and reopen my Facebook account as soon as possible.

Thanks.