Verified Reviewer

You cannot use Facebook because your linked Instagram account edbdbsnsjs disabled. Activity on edbdbsnsjs goes against Instagram community guidelines or other standards.

If you think that your account was disabled by mistake.

You can request a review of the decision on Instagram. To find out more visit the Instagram help centre.

Sir this is the problem.

Edbdbsnsjs this is fake user

My Instagram username : durgababu_lingupanda

Sir my official Facebook Account was linked to Instagram Account. But now sir my official Facebook account was disabled without any reason. Sir i submit my request to Facebook team.

Sir i follow Facebook community rules. Sir i dont post any illegal and sexual activity on my Facebook account. Sir i used my real name.

Name and mobile number matches with my official Facebook account. Sir i request to you please recover my official Facebook account

Thanks team Facebook

User's recommendation: Solve the problem and recover account as soon as possible.

Facebook Pros: Please recover.

Facebook Cons: Judge without asking.

Location: Eluru, Andhra Pradesh