Verified Reviewer

Dear facebook team hello sir My name is Aman Negi. I have been using facebook for the last 2017.

And i've never tried to go against facebook rules and regulations. A few days ago, my facebook account was blocked. And facebook's security system told me to get identified facebook account . I identified myself by following the rules and regulations of facebook.

But today , after a long time, I still do not receive any mail from facebook .

Although my facebook account was not against your rules and regulations, it has been permanently deleted and no mail is being received. I have to return my account because this account is very important to me.

All my business accounts are in this account and all my relatives are friends with me in this account. But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my facebook i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible, Thanks Facebook Team.

Name: Aman Negi