Verified Reviewer

My wife's computer broke down several weeks ago. She was unable to play her games which she did almost daily and had a pretty big amount left on Jackpot Party Casino slots.

Last week I was able to get her another computer and when we came to opening her FB account we were able to find out that it seems her account was disabled for some reason unknown to us.

I am a retired Federal Police officer and my spouse is 80 yrs old. After being married for almost 54 years I can see no reason that my wife would voluntarily break any of FB rules. I hereby appeal to you to double check her account and Possibly reactivate her Account.

Her name is June Boudreau, born 28 Jan 1941. When I used e-mail oasbugjune@***.com is when we were informed that the e-mail was associated to a account that had been disabled.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter and sure sure hope that you will be able to reactivate this account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Bowmanville, Ontario