My young daughter account was disabled because of it has been inactive for over a year, I got this message when I opened the Fac file for disabled accounts:

We Cant Review the Decision to Disable Your Account

Your Facebook account was disabled because it has been inactive for over a year and doesn't have a confirmed email or phone number.

I opened this account with a phone number +201004****65 from a very long time when I was in Egypt and I traveled to the US from 4 years and my daughter was using her account a very few times from my phone 413409**** here in the US until I reset my phone and we lost her account.

I cant remember any security questions answers or password but you can check my account and her account and see the pictures and posts about the 2 of us.

I need her to open her account on Facebook to contact her previous friends back in Egypt please help!!!

She has another account on Instagram now but she does not have any of her back home friends and family.

Thanks in advance