Verified Reviewer

Tom ****** messaged me his wife had Covid. They did not quarantine and as a result I got it, I am a nurse, I gave it to my 91 year old patient, and he died.

The family is denying all the above, I shared their irresponsibility with not abiding by cdc guidelines and having the whole family quarantine, to our mutual horse trainer.

The family lied to the horse trainer, as a result I am being accused of spreading false information and am now banned from the barn my 9 year old daughter rides at.

I have PROOF in deleted Facebook messages that the mother had Covid and they did not abide by cdc guidelines which ultimately lead to the death of a healthy old man.

I need the transcript of these messages to clear my name and show the trainer that they are being dishonest so I can be allowed back in the barn and part of my 9 year old daughters horse life. She is crying DAILY that I cannot come to her practices (she is almost to nationals) based on false allegations towards me when I have the TRUTH in deleted messages.

PLEASE HELP.

User's recommendation: Do not delete Facebook messages.

Preferred solution: Deleted Facebook messages retrieved.

Location: Clinton Township, NJ