Verified Reviewer

Hi, my name is Amalia Pineda.

My Instagram Account was hacked on 8/16/2021 between 3:52- 5:00 pm. I was messaging an Account under the name of Jasmin Fuller, who was the one who hacked me and other people I know.

The Instagram username is jasmin_fuller5150. She claims to be an investor, and she tricked me and scammed me. She changed the email and phone number.

My IG Username is : amaliahondaofdtla. It is a business profile.

The email is amaliapineda21@***.com, and it was changed to : I******3@***.com / gol02634@***.com. and the phone number that is now showing is possibly (876)221-****.

What can I do to get my account deleted? I already called my bank and explained the situation. They locked my account now.

I've tried reaching out to most people that I had on there, so they won't fall for the same thing. They have started posting things, and it is not me. I do not want to be responsible for something I did not do. Please get back to me asap.

It is my work profile. Thank you for your time. I tried contacting Instagram, Facebook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail, via phone, messages, email and no one has been able to help. I did do a police report a few nights ago.

Please help me, I don't other people getting scammed, tricked because they think it's me.

I've already had a few people call me about this. Please help me, I don't know what else to do.

Sincerely,