Verified Reviewer

3.1

Update I need to be able to update my phone number on Facebook however you guys do not have my correct birthday so I can't verify anything I no longer have my old telephone number I sent in a copy of my identification and I don't know what to do next it goes in a bad loop of redirects that ends up where I'm blocked out of my account and I just need to simply update my phone number so that I can get the verification code on the two-step verification process.

The name on the account is Tabatha Clifford

Email tpena1225@***.com

Old phone :631-469-****

New updated phone number (516)729-****.

Can someone please call me back I can't deal with this email crap and the loops that you guys have set in place my account is currently blocked and I'd like this updated with the new telephone number so I can just get back in my account I'm a long-term customer and you should also have customer service available for tech support considering you guys make a tremendous amount of money.

User's recommendation: With all the money that you people make I would suggest that you hire a few customer service Representatives.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: There is no support to get help thdont care about their custer.

Comments