Verified Reviewer

I wanted to let you know this process is BROKEN

We do all the steps including sending in an ID. You send back a password , which i dont need using an account which i cannot reply back to.

Email from security@***.com says reply.. when i hit reply to email it comes up with address noreply@***.com

We have no way to contact anyone or to actually resolve the issue or get back into our account after getting a new cell phone. Your system refuses to send SMS to new cell phone. When you buy a new cell and xfer the APPS the 2FA app comes over BLANK.

You do not have a method to get back into an account after 2FA is setup and the person gets a new cell phone. I am a long time member and have spent ALL day trying to get back into my account. I'm giving up..

you dont contact me i wont be back that simple. I have more important things to spend my time with.

Nice going.

User's recommendation: 2FA at Facebook - new cell phone - they dont care if you can get back into your account.

Location: Greeley, Colorado