Verified Reviewer

hello,

I have the following issue:

I live in germany but right now I´m in Italy. I tried to enter my account from here and I was asked to confirm my identity.

Unfortunately none of the options of confirming works out. here´s the reasons why:

1) mail:

the mailaccount I used ages ago to registrate my facebook account is no longer existing, because I didn´t use it for years and due to this inactivity yahoo canceled my account.

2) friends:

a window popped up and proposed me five friends out of which I should pick three to contact them and ask them to open the page of facebook.com/recover to look up a code and then send it to me. I tried it but the person I contacted said that when she opens the link it says that she isn´t one of my trusted contacts.

3) sending an ID:

I sent pictures of my driving license and of my ID to try to establish another mail as my account-mail.

The answer I got from facebook was that the information on the document didn´t correspond with the personal data from the account. I have no clue why that is, but maybe I put wrong personal data around 15 years ago, when I registered my account.

I don´t know what to do

Preferred solution: I need an access to my account..

Location: Savona, Liguria