Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have been unable to advertise on Facebook due to my group being restricted for no reason for 29 days.

I have sent multiple emails to Facebook support and was contacted by one of their customer service representatives just for him to tell me that my account was fine and that I needed to provide additional information.

I provided a plethora of information in my first email along with screenshots to prove that there are no restrictions on my profile, page, or group but they obviously didn't read anything that I sent.

I resent the same information and still haven't heard back from the rep 3 days later.

I have never been treated so unfairly but such an UNPROFESSIONAL organization run by entitled cyber pirates!

I told the rep that both me AND Facebook is losing money because of this stupidity.

Unfuckingbelievable.

User's recommendation: DON'T USE FACEBOOK FOR YOUR BUSINESS! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!

Preferred solution: FIX MY ***.

Facebook Pros: Supposed interaction with people, Lost log-in details, Apathetic attitude toward business owners and users.

Facebook Cons: No help from customer service, Unhelpful support, Terrible customer service.

Comments