Verified Reviewer

Theres literally no way to contact customer service about a mistake. You can try and never get anywhere.

There was a video of a giant spider. And as a JOKE I said burn the whole house down well FB took my comment out of context and said it was flagged because of violence. Now Im trying to get ahold of somebody to explain the circumstances but the phone number does nothing and nobody answers emails. This is the exact situation that happened and resulted in my Instagram being banned.

For MONTHS I was trying to reach out to customer service to explain the misunderstanding but they never get back to you. All there fact checkers and whatever system they use to flag people is completely AI if there computer decides you *** up thats it and you cant fight it. You just have to hope their computer doesnt get mad and delete your account.

FB and IG are worth MILLIONS Ive seen better customer service from small business theres no excuse you make too much money to not answer your customers and have decent customer service. I cant even open the original video to prove it and my account is now restricted.

Preferred solution: My warning taken off and my account restriction to be taken off.

Comments