Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Jan 06, 2022

Today is the first day I received some type of text message from Facebook. It’s been almost a week since this initially started and today is the first contact!

Unreal! The agent acted as if she actually wanted to help fix the issue and asked for a screenshot of what the problem is…..what?!?!?

No way in *** she doesn’t know the problem already or else why would she be reaching out in the first place?!!! Anyway, I sent her a screenshot, and haven’t heard anything at all since.

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2022

Account was frozen for no reason less than 24 hrs after I opened it. I continue to get generic responses via email which dont work.

The instructions given online do not work as well after I complete all required and requested downloads, upload, & attachments. All of the instructions I have followed to the letter yet nothing works! I continue to get error messages no matter how many times I complete the tasks asked of me. My father recently passed away and the only way I can think of to get in touch with his family and friends is to use Facebook as I did when my little sister passed away suddenly and before her time.

You have no life Customer Service to help and then just completely necessary when your website is full of errors. I swore I would never use social media and this answers my both my reasons and questions as to exactly why! If my account is not unfrozen, I can promise you that this is not the end of this. I will let it be known to every social media platform, newspaper, news channel and whoever else I can think of what you guys have done and what you continue to do not just to myself but the other people as well.

I expect my email account, which is KPA NNULLO 0810@***.com to be fixed in no less than 24 hours. I have had at least three sleepless nights and I mean sleepless because I have not slept a wink trying to fix this! I promise you I willGo to another social media platform and let them know when you guys have done as well as join up with them. This is not a threat, this is not a joke, Im being dead serious.

24 hours and I promise you that all that I said will come true. I also included, for your pleasure, a picture of my dead father being taken away as well as a picture of me by my sisters gravesite.

Enjoy. Im sure you well.

User's recommendation: Go to another social media platform and let them know when you guys have done as well as join up with them. This is not a threat, this is not a joke, I’m being dead serious. 24 hours and I promise you that all that I said will come true.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Locate family and friends, Donate.

Facebook Cons: No customer service as promised, Phone number is phony, Emailed messages to issues are generic from facebook, This list can go on forever.

Comments