Verified Reviewer

I have not had access to my Facebook account since march 5th, I have attempted correct it via the internet more times than I can remember, ever day since then, and nothing, happens, I put in all the information it asks for and nothing happens. My facebook account was apparently hacked and FB locked it and I am not able to get back into my account.

I have also been trying to get thru on the phone and am unable to talk to a real live person, does that mean that all of FB is just a machine?

That might explain why there are so many things wrong with it. I suppose FB just wants me to seek service elsewhere.

User's recommendation: Find another site to communicate with family and friends, FB is not the only show in town.

Preferred solution: Fix my connect on FB or experience a loss of many customers, we do not there are other providers on the internet and FB is not the only show in town. .

Facebook Pros: Ton of users.

Facebook Cons: Ton o fake users.

Comments