Verified Reviewer

2.8

About 2 weeks ago I logged into my London Taj'ier Facebook account to change my password and remove all verified browsers in an attempt to protect my account from being hacked. I did not realize that once I removed all verified web browsers that I would be automatically logged out of my accounts on all of my devices.

I made several attempts to log back into my account using my new password, however each time I tried, I was asked to generate a code for two-factor authentication. Because I am logged out of all of my devices, I am also unable to generate a code for two factor verification. Since I am unable to generate a code for two-factor authentication, I submitted a picture of my driver's license to Facebook numerous times. Facebook was unable to verify my identity using my uploaded driver's license, I'm assuming because my Facebook profile name is not my formal government name, and now I am still unable to access my account.

My profile name is listed as London Taj'ier, and I also have a business page linked to my London Taj'ier page. My business page name is ClAssic ConversAtions. On my business page I have a visa card on file that is used to pay for ads. The card that is saved for ads on my business page has my government name on it.

My business page is linked to my London Taj'ier personal page so I'm confused as to why Facebook will not verify me and provide me with a solution to regain access to my main London Taj'ier Facebook account.

This week I asked my father to check Facebook to see if my Facebook personal profile and my business profile were still visible to him. When he checked my personal London Taj'ier facebook page, the icon that I use as my profile picture was visible to him in his friends list, but when he clicked on the icon, he was unable to view my personal London Taj'ier profile page. Instead, when he clicked on the icon, a screen popped up with a lock in front of a blank white page icon with a message that stated that the owner of the account may have limited the visibility, locked or deleted the account. I am the owner of the London Taj'ier Facebook account, and I did not limit visibility, lock, or delete my page, so I'm also confused as to why my father received that message when he tried to visit my personal London Taj'ier Facebook page.

However, when he searched for my business page ClAssic ConversAtions, which is linked to my personal London Taj'ier Facebook page, he was able to view the business page and all of its content without any problem. How was he able to still see my business page if the personal page that it is linked to has been either limited, locked, or deleted?

Also this week, I asked my father to message Facebook to report the issue I have been having with regaining access to my Facebook account. So far, no one has responded to my father with a solution, and no one from Facebook has contacted me to provide me with a solution that works successfully. I have had my personal Facebook account since 2005, I have pictures, memories, and posts over the years that document my personal and family history.

I know that all of my information is still somewhere on the platform, and I would like for Facebook to assist me with regaining access to my account as soon as possible. Please contact me with a solution that will actually solve the main problem. Again, the main problem is that I removed all verified browsers from my Facebook account after I changed my password.

Once I did that, I was logged out of my Facebook account on all devices, and now I am unable to generate a code for two-factor authentication because I am unable to access my Facebook account so that I can retrieve the two-factor authentication code. In all my years on Facebook, I've NEVER experienced so much difficulty with receiving customer support and re-gaining access to my account.

User's recommendation: Facebook Users with similar issues should all sue the company for identity theft.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: I would like to re-gain access to my personal London Taj Facebook account, and account in which I have had since 2005..

Comments