Verified Reviewer

I purchased a pair of Jordan shoes on the Facebook marketplace, the seller told me that the item I was receiving was Authentic and had no defects. He answered my questioned immediately and was able to respond to me promptly telling me I would be receiving them in the mail on the 18th of December.

However, a man in a four door red car delivered them on the 17th and did not work for the postal service. The shoes were taped up and smashed together upon delivery. When I opened the package the shoes were fake, and had many defects and stains. These were not what I was told I was purchasing and I requested a refund.

I went through Facebook claims to resolve this issue since the seller is Ignoring my messages and wont respond all of a sudden. That being said, I have had no luck with Facebook claims department or the seller in resolving this issue. I keep getting the same message over and over to wait 48hours for a response from the claims department. Ive tried contacting the seller multiple times but they leave me on read and do not reply.

I spent $184.62 on shoes for Christmas for my son and it turned out to be a scam.

The buyers protection that is through Facebook states I would receive a refund if the item I purchased was not what was described or agreed upon, yet no one is contacting me back and helping me resolve this fraud. I have attached pictures and would like to be refunded the full amount immediately.

User's recommendation: These are not authentic shoes, the buyer is a scam artist and gives false description of items.

Comments