Verified Reviewer

I have tried to utilize all fb's tools to recover account. I was able to gain access to the old account using my trusted contacts and the codes they provided.As i was updating my telephone number I tried also to update email address the email address on there said black hole etc.

I was trying too secure my account using multi factor and I was logged out. A page to verify identity but it is only giving me option to use phone numbers that I no longer have access to. They sent a reset to email for password but even after changing the password I was unable too login even with confirmation. I have sent so many messages for help and no reply to rectify the situation.

I need help asap I have memories on there of my daughters Make a Wish trip,My children's dad passed and I have pics on there as well. I Am also the creator of a Christian group Dragonfly Warriors-Dreamcatchers.

Need this fixed like yesterday!! HELP!!!

Preferred solution: Access to my main fb.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania