Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.8

contacted Facebook security, customer service and their link to submit the requested items.marriage license national id state driver's license legal change of last name due to marriage ALL CLEARLY VISIBILITY and no one has replied other than a computer generated message. it's been over 18 days.

i contacted Facebook on pissed consumer dot com AND STILL NO REPLY NO RESPONSE and no access has been granted back into my account. i told them they could us the phone number on the account. the email address. gave them my husbannn account that is linked to my other account.

informed them they could ask my in laws who are ALSO linked and verified on my fb profile. this is beyond frustrating as i also informed them the ip address for the most access should be my cell and system. i was locked out per fb due to someone had access my account. than they requested identifying information to prove its me to grant me access BACC into my account.

i have googled and many say it will be months like 4-6 months and one day it will just grant you back access happen.

no one will contact you, it's a computer. there is no tech support nuthin.

User's recommendation: every now and then just download your data from fb.

Facebook Pros: Great way to stay connected, Connecting with friends, Great social service.

Facebook Cons: No human response, No live customer service rep for tech issue.

Comments