Verified Reviewer

I went to log in one day and a message said my account was Disabled. I clicked the given link and it said if an account is Disabled for not following their rules that you could submit to have your account reinstated.

I followed the steps and got an immediate denial saying that my account violated their rules. There was never a reason given for Disabling it and the immediate denial is a total contradiction to what was said in the link. I talked about it to a few friends and one of their accounts had been Disabled. At that time he was able to call FB customer service and got his account reinstated.

I talked to more people and the concensus is that FB made a huge sweep of Disabling accounts. The phone number was all too coincidently no longer an option at that time. I understand what Terms Of Service are and why people need to follow the rules, but for them to take an action without explanation like they claim and axe my account is beyond bogus. I lost pictures of family and close friends that I discovered are devastatingly nowhere else on my computer.

One of those was my sister and another the mother of my child, both recently passed away. To demand we follow rules and then not follow what they say they will do is utterly hypocritical, but they honestly don't care.

User's recommendation: Don't trust FB to follow their own rules and keep your pictures safe elsewhere!!

Preferred solution: Allow me to speak to a person who will actively listen and have a real conversation..

Facebook Cons: Violation of my rights 1st amendment i made no threats, Can not get help.

Comments