Verified Reviewer

HELLO FACEBOOK TEAM my account of facebook named as ZIMI RAJPOOT , witch is on email zimiraj122@***.com and phone number attached is 0306480****.i change my password and logout from all device the i login with new device and facebook demand 6 digit authentication code ,i am not logged in on any browser. Respected Facebook Team, I m unable to find the actual reason of locked my account for not getting 2fa code at my mobile, I never attempt any wrong activity on this profile, if i've ever done an activity on my profile which violates facebook's terms and condition then i want apologize, In my view ,My facebook account was locked by mistake.

Neither is there anything vulgar on my profile. Still it is detrimental to see that the facebook account is deactivated without any issue.I would now like to request you to reactivate my account so that the posts are visible to my targeted audience from my page and from my profile.

Hope to see my ad account again normal as before. I m attaching my passport, verify my profile and reopen asap

Location: Lahore, Punjab Province