Verified Reviewer

I made the mistake of thinking I could log into my account this morning to get an address to a new rental place that I planned to move into. Instead, I got stuck in one of facebooks infamous verification loops, where they demanded I verify my account despite using a known device.

They said they were going to send me a confirmation code, but failed, not just once, but consistently, every time I asked them to do it again. Apparently I ran out of tries, with a known phone number that had no issues whatsoever. I now have to wait 24 hours apparently, for these hacks to send me another one, which Im certain they will fail to accomplish. If its impossible to send one text message, you can imagine how difficult it must be for them to send another after 24 hours, where Im certain the admins will have forgotten their own familys first names, addresses, and what they look like.

I have to go back home to log back into my account on my laptop because Facebook found a way to mess up any chances I had of going on the house tour. I will be apologizing to the individual for forgetting to copy the address down on a secure service, of which there are bound to be thousands, from notes to pages to word documents. Facebook cannot be relied on for anything. Id ask them to fix this issue but honestly, its hard to *** something up this badly.

It wasnt even their fault to begin with. I should have known to take the right countermeasures against this stalker man child of an app. Also, customer service was impossible to get in touch with.

I wouldnt even bother. Its kind of shocking that people put rentals up on this god forsaken app to begin with.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Cons: Infinite verification loops.

Comments