Verified Reviewer

2.7

In regard to your recent announcement that new Oculus users would need a Facebook login and old users would need one in a few years, how does that affect Oculus users, like myself, who've been banned from Facebook? I'm a level 2 registered sex offender.

Twelve years out from the charge, five years out from prison. I did my time. Lost my only contact with dozens of acquaintances from highschool and my younger years. Lost a ton of irreplaceable photos.

It devastated me. It was cruel. It cost me more than anyone of your executives have calculated. Now with this Oculus decree, you threaten to brick a device that set me back $300.

What am I supposed to do.

Please don't parrot the canned response to me. Speak to me as a person and try to offer a solution before it becomes a larger issue.

Comments