Verified Reviewer

I have just been removed from Facebook after probably too strongly pushing back of truly offensive posts on USA PATRIOTS FOR DONALD TRUMP. The posts there look like many are fake bot posts.

So many are saying false things about covid and the vaccine being responsible for spreading the virus. When I post contrary facts, a large number of people reply offensively in many cases to me. I find it upsetting that such a page of harmful, possibly fatal disinformation is allowed. Yet you disabled my account without providing me with the post that caused me to be suspended.

I will tone down my comments and I'd like to see which post caused my suspension.

I request re-consideration of my suspension or at least a limited timeframe for being off. I would also request a review of the posts on that page.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments