Verified Reviewer

2.5

Our business page was flagged. The notice says it will be shut down in two days if not address.

Started a chat with Natalia who then left the chat without doing anything or giving me any updates. Now it will not let me send any messages to Facebook support at all. I need to know that our page, which we do paid advertising on, is not coming down. There is nothing violating community standards on there.

Those are our photo so they are not copyright infringement either. For a company that has zero phone support, you would think it would not be aloud to block costumers via messenger.

We had no disagreements, I was not rude. It didn't even last long enough to get to that point.

User's recommendation: Don't expect proper support from Facebook when you have issues. They want your money for advertising but will not help you resolve issues. You are better going to reddit for help nowadays.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Cost per hire.

Facebook Cons: Errors could shut your account down to no fault of your own, There is zero customer service.

Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana