Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 10, 2021

I have been working on trying to get this problem resolved since July and nothing has worked, reporting the profile, sharing his page and story, emailing Facebook and still nothing happened to help resolve this problem, now this, it shouldn’t have to come to this point but it has and I’m hoping that it works. Or else next will be a lawsuit against this company.

I don’t care how much I’d have to spend to fix this and make it right, and find the person who has been doing this for months on end then charges will be filed against that person. Whatever it takes!

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2021

Jeremy wells Frazer profile has been hacked, he passed away in 2020 my self, and other family member and friends have reported this page hacked, theyve reported harassment against this person because they keep messaging, and calling people off jeremys messenger, weve tried to memorialize his profile, denied, reports all of them have come back with the person not going against community standards and thats *** Ive emailed Facebook personally with so much information and proof that this person has hacked my loved ones profile taken it over changed his name,

User's recommendation: If a loved ones profile has been hacked might as well make a new one and memorialize your loved one that way because the support center won’t help you, emailing them won’t help you.

Preferred solution: I want my loved one Jeremy Frazer, who had passed away 03/20/2020 who’s now profile says Pamella Loretta profile that has been hacked, taken over and changed to be removed for good! .

Comments