I have always had the same password for years and just recently a had to change it due to suspicious activity. When I went to go change a few things in my security I realized I had no idea what my new password was and it was not updated in my password list in my iPhone.

I tried resetting it by the email that I have attached to it is my college email that I no longer have access to since I graduated 5 years ago and the other phone numbers I no longer have access too. My current phone number is the one that is associated with the two factor authentication which idk how I just set up but it took it off my list of phones I can text a code too. Its really frustrating because I have had this account for several years now and have never had this problem before.

I have many pictures albums that are all private, I have many jobs that are private on my timeline as well. I can authenticate my self using my Instagram, snap chat, I have photos saved in my camera roll on my phone that would match hidden photos in the private albums.

User's recommendation: Make it easier to authenticate, I understand security.

Preferred solution: Help reseting my password, other ways to authenticate myself to be able to change my password. .

Facebook Cons: Not being able to access my facebook account, Forgot password, Authentication process.

Location: Wallingford, Pennsylvania