Verified Reviewer

I have been waiting since December 9th to receive payment for an item i shipped via UPS from PA to CA. Shipped 11/29, Delivered 12/06.

Customer is satisfied. Facebook gets notified of delivery 12/06.At first, a FB Agent told me it was because i made over $599 on Marketplace this year and needed to update tax info. Done. Still WONT give me my payment.

First it was "Mr. W we deposited this money to your account Dec 9th" then it was "we need tax info" then today its "Your Bank must be holding it per their policy. Theyre not. They have no record of it.

Whatsoever. NOW a guy named Blake is telling me they have , after only five days of me *** and firing emails at them like they're f*****n Tomahawk Missiles, now escalated my case to the next level and will provide me with an update as soon as possible. This is absolutely outlandish. I never complain about these kinds of things...but tbh I'm a single dad raising a newborn baby completely by myself at 30 years old while having lost work directly due to COVID.

I was selling my stuff on Marketplace for that very reason. To make extra money to provide for my Daughter. $85.

Just up in the air. Why am i having to practically beg for whats rightfully mine?

User's recommendation: DONT SHIP.

Location: Philipsburg, Pennsylvania