Verified Reviewer

2.1

April 4th I received an email stating my account was temporarily disabled. I submitted the requested information for appeal and within a few short hours my account was 'permanently disabled' due to 'violating community standards'.

I don't typically post anything inappropriate or controversial and I've never been in 'facebook jail', suspended, or otherwise reprimanded via Facebook in the 13 years i've been associated with said account.

I do miss my added utilities such at FaceTime, messenger, daily memory, and birthday reminders. I would love to have this error corrected but otherwise enjoying my time away from social media

User's recommendation: 1. Blog your *** somewhere else, i.e instagram. 2. Take down your friends contact information because once your locked out you can't access *** 3. Back up your images somewhere else.

Preferred solution: Reactivation .

Facebook Pros: You get to talk to family, Memories, Facetime.

Facebook Cons: Account permanently disabled, No customer service, Multitude of losses, Too many ads.

Comments