Verified Reviewer

My Facebook account was hacked about 6 weeks ago. My Facebook names are Chanda Kaka Mwale.

I got a message that something that's against Facebook community guidelines was posted on my profile. Before I could see what it was, my account was disabled.I had no idea what it was. I appealed immediately as you can see from the attachments but Facebook did not review my account.After 4 weeks the account was permanently disabled despite my appeal and several other messages requesting for help. My personal Facebook account, under the names Chanda Kaka Mwale is linked to my Business page though I am currently managing it through my editors that I had added.The page is called Natural Kurls on Facebook and naturalkurlszm on instagram.

My instagram account has been disabled too. Please help me recover my personal account Chanda Kaka Mwale on Facebook and my business account Naturalkurlszm on instagram.Kindly see screenshots of the evidence that I did request for a review.

Your urgent help will be highly appreciated.

Chanda Kaka Mwale

Preferred solution: I would like my account to be enabled or atleast facebook to review what happened to my account as it is connected to my business account..

Facebook Pros: Ability to do business, Stay in touch.

Facebook Cons: Disabled account out of nowhere, No help recovering account, Requested for a review but no response.

Comments